The Saying STOP to Medical Malpractice Scholarship is awarded annually by Wade Law. A winner will be selected for the prize of $2,500.
The purpose of this scholarship is to increase awareness of medical malpractice, which is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Please review these terms and conditions to ensure that your application is received and accepted.
All applicants to this scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page.
- Applicant must be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college, university, or graduate school.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment.
- Applicant must have residency in the United States.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing, with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, and proof of enrollment.
- Applicant must create a unique YouTube video on the scholarship topic listed on the main page.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Wade Law
- Past recipients of the Saying STOP to Medical Malpractice Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Wade Law in the event that they are selected for the $2,500 award.
- Applicants who submit the same video for multiple scholarships
Winner Selection Process
All applications must be received before the deadline supplied on the application page (June 15, 2022). Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your application status. We are also unable to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winner of the Scholarship will be notified via email. An announcement of the winner will be made on Wade Law’s blog, and the firm will also issue a press release.
The Scholarship award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winners’ names and photos in any announcement or communication related to the Scholarships, on Wade Law’s website, in marketing materials, or in social media posts. We also reserve the right to link to the winner’s YouTube video.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.